Thursday 28 November 2013

On McPig's Radar - Dies The Fire

Many times I've held a book by Stirling in my trotters at my local bookstore, but they always managed to only have a second or third book in a series, so I never dared pick them up. At World Fantasy Con I talked to Nikki and she told me to start with Dies The Fire if I wanted to try Stirling's books. And I must say it sounds really good!


Dies the Fire (Emberverse #1)
by S.M. Stirling


The Change occurred when an electrical storm centered over the island of Nantucket produced a blinding white flash that rendered all electronic devices and fuels inoperable. What follows is the most terrible global catastrophe in the history of the human race-and a Dark Age more universal and complete than could possibly be imagined.

No comments: