Josie Jaffrey nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
If you haven't read anything by Josie yet, you should: Her Solis Invicti series is a really cool post-apocalyptic series with vampires!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a sort of electronic chain letter (for those who are old enough to remember when communication by mail required stamps) and is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers through their blogspace and/or their social media.
The Sunshine Blogger Award does not operate in an atmosphere of chaos, ergo there are rules as follows:
- Name drop and link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate up to eleven wonderful bloggers and write (or borrow/steal) eleven questions for them to answer.
The questions Josie gave me & my answers
1. Who's your weird celebrity crush and why?
Hmmm... Wierd celebrity crush...
Voodoo Bride's crush would be The Hound in Game of Thrones.
I myself can't think of a celebrity, so does Cassandra from Dragon Age Inquisition count? I love Cassandra! She's a strong woman, a leader and fighter, with a love for Fantasy Romance books. Or would it be Contemporary Romance for her, as she lives in a Fantasy world?
2. You can only watch one film, as many times as you like, for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
Evil question!!!! How can I pick just one?
Does the Star Wars series count as one? Probably not...
3. How many of you does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. I leave work like that to my owner.
4. Coffee or tea?
I can't stomach coffee, although I'm not much of a tea drinker either I'll confess.
5. What's the best gig/play you've ever seen?
I think that would be Tanzwut, unless World Fantasy Con in Brighton counts as a gig.
6. You can go anywhere in the world, in any time period, with any person (living or dead). Where, when and with whom would you go?
I'd take Echnaton and Tsar Nicholas II to a pre-raphaelite art show and talk art with them. Should be interesting. Echnaton had some strong ideas about realism in art, and Nicholas was quite the artist himself.
7. What are you reading at the moment and how are you finding it?
Underground by S.L. Grey.
It's about a group of people who lock themselves in an underground complex to be save from a deadly super-flu. But then someone gets murdered...
It's a cool and suspenseful read so far.
8. Dragons or unicorns?
They're like dinosaurs that can fly and breath fire!
9. If you were a chart-topping recording star, what sort of music would you be making?
Either Punk Rock or Industrial
10. The entire world is shortly to be subjugated by a race of giant mutant ants. You have twelve hours before you are put to work in their colossal sugar factories. How do you spend your final hours of freedom?
I'd be fighting to overthrow the giant mutant ant regime until my last breath! Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees! No ant will get any sugar from me if I can help it!
11. When you were ten, what did you want to be when you grew up?
1. What is your favorite scary movie?
2. Zombies or Vampires?
3. What movie or book do you turn to if you want to be cheered up?
4. If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you want to be?
5. There's a hippo chewing on your electrical wiring. What do you do?
6. What's the scariest thing you ever did?
7. Would you rather be king/queen or the power behind the throne?
8. You suddenly turned into a T-Rex. What's the first thing you're going to do?
9. Star Wars or Star Trek?
10. If you could star in a movie, what kind of movie would you want to be in?
11. What would be the title of your autobiography?
As for nominating:
I'm bad at nominating.
I'm going to put some names down here of people who I think are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers, if you see your name and feel like answering my questions: go ahead, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.