Saturday 31 December 2016

Last TBR Orphan Update of 2016


Another reading year draws to a close.

I managed to read 15 Orphaned books this year, and there were two more I tried to read, but ended up as DNFs.

I totally failed to read any of the recommended books, showing once again that I'm bad at planning my reading. I read what I feel like and not what I think I should read.

Next year I'll continue my attempts at reading at least one Orphaned book a month. With my Dragon Age addiction making this year my worst year when it comes to how many books I read in total, that is becoming easy I will confess. Lots of books waiting for some attention.

Have a great New Year's Eve, everyone.

I wish you lots of fun and good books for 2017!

1 comment:

Aurian said...

When I stopped reviewing, I also stopped trying for my monthly goals and only read what I wanted to read. Perhaps I will try again for some more older books on my shelves this year.

Have a great 2017!