Friday 15 January 2021

Cyberpunk 2077: Trauma Team #1 - Book Review

 

Cyberpunk 2077: Trauma Team #1 (Cyberpunk 2077: Trauma Team #1)
by Cullen Bunn, Miguel Valderrama (Cover Art), and Jason Wordie (Colorist)

What is it about:
New series based on the highly anticipated game! Nadia, an assistant EMT for a privately-owned business known as Trauma Team International, is the sole survivor of a failed rescue mission turned shootout. After she agrees to continue work for an upcoming extraction mission, Nadia and her new team find themselves in an even more dangerous and life-threatening situation.

What did I think of it:
I'm loving Cyberpunk 2077, so I decided to give this comic a try.

And it's a nice comic. The artwork isn't as slick and lifeless as most superhero comics, and I loved looking at the panels. The story however didn't really grab me, and it felt very short. Now this is the first part of a four part story, so I might be a bit harsh here. I might wait until all four parts are released together in a print bundle and then give it a second try.

Why should you read it:
It's a nice and cool looking comic.


buy from amazon

No comments: