Tuesday 6 December 2022

Exit Interview - Release Day Book Review

 

Exit Interview an a.k.a. Jayne novel
by Dana Cameron

What is it about:
Reporter Amy Lindstrom has just witnessed the sudden, suspicious death of the powerful arms dealer she's been investigating. Jayne Rogers, the deadly covert operative assigned to work with the arms' dealer, has been accused by her boss of killing him, as well as turning traitor and picking off her former colleagues one by one. The only one who believes Jayne is being framed is Nicole Bradley, whose technical skills are as stealthy and lethal as Jayne's abilities with her fists and weapons. All three must work together to prevent a hidden arms cache from falling into the wrong hands.

What did I think of it:
I love everything Dana Cameron has written and that I have been able to get my trotters on so far, so I was very happy to get an ARC of this release.

And this is yet another amazing read!

The story switches between three women: Jayne - who is accused of going rogue, Amy - who ends up in trouble while investigating a story, and Nicole - a colleague of Jayne and the only one who doubts Jayne's guilt.

I loved all three of them. They're all resourceful, smart, and kick-ass in their own way. I was drawn into the story from the start and eager to find out what was going in and if Amy, Jayne, and Nicole would escape harm, save the day, and get a well deserved happy end.

There's lots going on,and next to tons of cool action, there's intrigue, suspense, and humor as well. I had a great time with this book, and you bet I pre-ordered a copy as soon as possible so it can sit next to my ARC on my Keeper Shelves once it arrives.


Why should you read it:
It's an awesome kick-ass read!


buy from Amazon



No comments: