What is this?
Me in a pinstripe suit?
I got the Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits award from vvB32 and decided to dress up for the occasion.
Thanks vvB! I feel strange indeed.
What is it about:
Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits award
This award is based on the release of Cate Gardner's short story collection, Strange Men in Pinstriped Suits. The book is available for pre-order and at a discount of $1.99 off of the cover price. To help celebrate this release, Cate and Strange Publications have a contest with two prize packages to choose from.
The 'Strange Men in Pinstripe Suits' award is given to only the strangest of folk, and as the recipient of such you are deemed very strange indeed.
Now you must go forth and celebrate the strangeness of friends (and strangers - strangers are always allowed) by nominating blogs run by strange folk. *Beware, some people don't like you to refer to them as strange…Try to avoid them if possible.
1. Add the logo of the award to your blog post.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (don't mess with strange people).
3. Nominate seven other blogs telling us why you think the recipient is strange enough to deserve the award.
4. Leave a message for those nominated on their blogs.
5. And, if you email catephoenix(at)gmail(dot)com and tell her you've received the award for your strangeness, she'll enter you in the biggest kick-ass Strange Men competition ever. Details over at strangemeninpinstripesuits.com (click on the award link on the home page)
Hmmm..... 7 strange friends. Do I have 7 strange friends?
- Enbrethiliel of Shredded Cheddar (Naming your blog Shredded Cheddar is a cool kind of strange I think!)
- Beanie Mouse (He doesn't even have to dress to look like he wears a pinstripe suit)
- Hammie (Does being a hamster or having big teeth make you a strange man?)
- Demented Wench (When she hears I gave her this Award she'll get creative with a wooden spoon, I think that qualifies her as strange.)
- Gini Koch (She writes about aliens!)
- Eve from Through Eve's Looking-Glass (She's on a bit of a blog vacation, but she's beautifully strange no matter what)
- Leaving number 7 open as you never know when you need a legitimate reason to call someone strange.
ps: those awarded are free to ignore their strangeness and/or the award