Tuesday 9 October 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - Red-Headed Stepchild

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


And now I had some freaking red-eyed owl following me around - not to mention a demon roommate sent by some weirdo mage stalker. In other words, I had a plate full of crap to worry about.
(page 55, Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells)


3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This one is still buried somewhere on my TBR mountain. I hope to get to it someday. My teasers are for Chasing the Skip by Janci Patterson and The Birthday Scandal by Leigh Michaels. Happy reading!

M.A.D. said...

Great teaser, Sully! I also really like that title *Red-Headed Stepchild* lol

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh I really enjoyed this whole series. Do hope you are enjoying this one!! :D

If you would like to stop by I do have a teaser up today as well...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-138.html