Friday 11 January 2019

P.S. I Still Love You - Book Review


P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #2)
by Jenny Han


What is it about:
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?


What did I think of it:
I very much enjoyed the first book in this trilogy, so I eagerly picked up the next book.

And this is once again a very enjoyable and mostly fluffy read.

There is a bit more drama than in the first book. There were moments I wanted to bang Lara Jean's and Peter's heads together. Yes, this may be the first time for Lara Jean to be in a relationship, and the second time for Peter, but why they couldn't just communicate was beyond me.

Kitty and Margo were both just as annoying as in the first book. Kitty with her petty meddling and attention seeking, Margot with giving the worst relationship advice ever. Why she thinks she is an expert is a mystery for the ages.

That being said: I did have a great time with this book. It's mostly light, fun, and entertaining. I could mostly relate to how Lara Jean felt, and I loved that there was a healthy relationship between Lara Jean and her father. All in all a great read and I immediately picked up the last book after finishing this one.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun and enjoyable YA read.


buy from bookdepository

No comments: