I went to the World Fantasy Convention 2013 in Brighton.
I'll blog extensively about my trip and the convention on my other blog. For those people who are interested I will post the links to those posts here.
What to expect:
- Pictures of me travelling, doing fun stuff, etc..
- Pictures of the con, authors and signings, etc..
- Short recaps of panels I visited, general thoughts about the con, etc..
Hope you enjoy reading about my first convention.
- Travelling to Brighton
- Fish & Chips, Hotel & Exploring Brighton
- Brighton Pier & Cookies
- WFC 2013 - The First Day - part 1
- WFC 2013 - The First Day - part 2
- WFC - 2nd Day -part 1 - In which I act like a fanpiggy
- WFC - 2nd Day -part 2 - Art, Autographs and Happy Endings
- WFC - 2nd Day -part 3 - Terry Pratchett
- WFC - 2nd Day -part 4 - More Panels
- WFC - 2nd Day -part 5 - Mass Signing
- WFC - 3rd Day -part 1 - Panels and Art
- WFC - 3rd Day -part 2 - A Conversation and a panel
- WFC - 3rd day -part3 - Fun Fair and a panel
- I Take a Walk on the Beach
- WFC - 4th Day -part 1 - A book launch and panels
- Exploring Brighton - Nov 3
- Brighton - The Royal Pavilion and More - Nov 3
- WFC 2013 - Dead Dog Party - Nov 3
- Saying Goodbye and the Journey Home
Post a Comment