Tuesday 6 March 2012

Teaser Tuesdays : Incarnate


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

She gave me a queer look, but nodded again and headed deeper into the diaries section while I made my way out. If she hadn't guessed my suspicions already, it wouldn't take long.
(page 200, Incarnate by Jodi Meadows)

3 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Diaries section.. Hmm, I'm wondering. :) I've heard good things about this one. Hoping you are enjoying it. :) Thank you!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Melissa: I like it. It's not blowing my world, but it's a nice read.

Cecelia said...

Interesting teaser! I wonder what the diaries section has to do with anything. Hope you're enjoying the read!

If you’d like, you can check out my teaser here.