Monday 6 January 2020

Announcing: Twelve Kingdoms/Uncharted Realms Reread


It won't be long before the final book in The Uncharted Realms series - The Fate of the Tala - by Jeffe Kennedy will release.

I love this series and world, and decided to celebrate this final book with a complete chronological series reread, including the Chronicles of Dasnaria.

Here's the reading order of my upcoming reread:

The Chronicles of Dasnaria
Prisoner of the Crown
Exile of the Seas
Warrior of the World

The Twelve Kingdoms
Negotiation
The Mark of the Tala
The Tears of the Rose
The Talon of the Hawk
Heart's Blood

The Uncharted Realms
The Crown of the Queen
The Pages of the Mind
The Edge of the Blade
The Snows of Windroven
The Shift of the Tide
The Arrows of the Heart
The Dragons of Summer
The Fate of the Tala

I'm not sure yet how fast I'll read, because maybe some of you want to read along. So at the moment I will set myself the task of rereading Prisoner of the Crown this week and check back with all of you next Monday. Depending on participation I'll then decide on my pacing. I will probably do at least one giveaway along the way, and depending on interest Jeffe Kennedy might do a giveaway as well.

So let me know if your in for a reread, or first read in the comments, and let me know what pacing you'd like.
You can also join in for certain books if a complete reread is too much, but you do want to (re)read a particular favorite or want to catch up on the series, or just want to join the fun.

Happy Reading!



PS: If you sign up for Jeffe's Newsletter now You'll get to read the first chapter of The Fate of the Tala in the next newsletter at the end of this week!

No comments: