Friday 12 June 2020

The Cupid Complication - Book Review by Voodoo Bride


The Cupid Complication (The Cupid Guild #3)
by L. Penelope


What is it about:
This just might be the worst day of my life.

I quit my job and walked out—without my purse, wallet, or keys. The good Samaritan who returns my stuff is none other than our friendly, neighborhood rock star. Did I say worst day? I meant best. But when this drummer’s dreams for the future are more than I can give, will that leave us playing out of tune?

Can the Cupid Guild bring this musician and his muse together in sweet harmony?


What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
I'm having so much fun with this series. The stories might be short, but L. Penelope manages to put so much in them.

In this book Charlotte is set up with rock star Micah after she just quit her job. Both stand at the crossroads wondering where to go next for different reasons, but as they get to know each other it might turn out that they have a lot in common.

Once again it's up to the Cupid Guild to steer things right and set the stage for a Happily Ever After.

Delightful and sweet!

Why should you read it:
This is such an adorable and sweet read.


buy from amazon

No comments: