Friday 23 March 2012

Alien Diplomacy - Early Book review

Alien Diplomacy (Katherine "Kitty" Katt #5)
by Gini Koch


What is it about:
Being newlyweds and new parents is challenging enough. But Jeff and Kitty Martini are also giving up their roles as super-being exterminators and Commanders in Centaurion Division while mastering the political landscape as the new heads of Centaurion's Diplomatic Corps. Enter a shadowy assassination plot and a new set of anti-alien conspirators, and nothing will ever be the same...

What did I think of it:
And yet again Koch delivers a fun and action packed story.

Alien Diplomacy is a fast paced read, full of Koch's trademark wackiness and over the top (but oh so cool and fun) action.

There's lots of new characters introduced in this book and I have to confess that at times I had trouble remembering who was who, but that didn't diminish my enjoyment. I was glad that all my favorite characters were all still present and still kicking ass and taking names. I also hope that some of the new characters will return in future books as well.

I wouldn't advice to read this story if you haven't read previous books in this series though, it might be difficult to figure out what's going on and why. And the previous four books are way too cool to just skip them, so if you're new to this series: do yourself a favor and go buy 'Touched by an Alien'.

I'm impressed by how Koch manages to keep this series fresh and exciting and I'm looking forward to the next installment in this awesome series.

Why should you read it:
It's a wacky, fun and action packed SciFi adventure


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide
Expected publication: April 3rd 2012

No comments: