Tuesday 7 August 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - The Gathering

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


He caught my arms and backed up, studying my face.
"Has anyone had access to your drinks recently?" he said. "Any strange allergic reactions? Bug bites?"
(page 205, The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong)


6 comments:

LM Preston said...

Bug bites? Hummm I want to read more to figure out what happened.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice teaser. I like this series. My teasers are from Dead Ringer by Allen Wyler and Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear. Happy reading!

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Oooh, that's a curious teaser!

My TT

Cecelia said...

I get the feeling from that that perhaps whatever is happening isn't a good thing. Lovely & sinister teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

M.A.D. said...

Very good teaser, plus that cover makes me want to read this! :D

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oh! Sounds like someone might be having a reaction, to something. :) Thank you!