Thursday 6 February 2014

On McPig's Wishlist - Nil

This sounds like it might be a really cool and intense read. You can bet I'll be getting my trotters on it.


Nil
by Lynne Matson


On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have exactly 365 days to escape—or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that she has to find a way to beat the clock, and quickly.



Expected publication: March 4th 2014

2 comments:

Anna said...

This sounds like one my daughter would like. Thanks for putting it on my radar!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I don't know if this is one for me. I'll have to see what you and a few others have to say beyond the blurb for it. Sounds suspenseful though! Thank you!