Wednesday 15 December 2010

Teaser Tuesdays on Wednesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Time is flying it seems, so I'm a day behind.
Still reading:

Angry zombies are strong zombies, as I knew from experience with Abbot. I began striking wildly to keep her away from me in the close space, and I sliced through a few books and cut off one of Mona's hands before I found my bearings again and did the deed.
(page 94, Jane Slayre by Charlotte Brontë and Sherri Browning Erwin)

4 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Whoa! Sounds gory. Thanks for the tease!

Anonymous said...

Zombies get angry? Oh. I thought they were too brain dead for that. Still, I could easily see slashing wildly at one.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Hi!! I've really been wanting to read the original jane eyre so i'm interested to hear what you think of this!

Sullivan McPig said...

So far i'm really enjoying this version, but I can tell you the original Jane Eyre is a great read as well.