Monday 11 August 2014

Midnight Alley - Book Review


Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires #3)
by Rachel Caine


What is it about:
Claire Danvers's college town may be run by vampires but a truce between the living and the dead made things relatively safe. For a while. Now people are turning up dead, a psycho is stalking her, and an ancient bloodsucker has proposed private mentoring. To what end, Claire will find out. And it's giving night school a whole new meaning.

What did I think of it:
This series continues to entertain.

Claire and her friends have grown on me, and I barely want to throw the book across the room anymore when they are annoying or just plain stupid.

A lot of this is because I really like Caine's writing style and her world building. I also really like some of the side characters. One was introduced in this book, and I have a small hope this character will return in future books.

All in all I can advice this series to anyone who is looking for an uncomplicated and entertaining Young Adult read with vampires.

Beware though: This book had yet another unnecessary cliffhanger ending, so I'm going to guess this will continue to happen in other books in this series.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun and entertaining YA Vampire read.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments: