Wednesday 15 March 2017

Slawter - Book Review


Slawter (The Demonata #3)
by Darren Shan


What is it about:
Lights. Camera. Slawter!

Grubbs Grady and his half-brother Bill-E are thrilled to join their uncle Dervish as onset consultants for the newest movie by cult horror producer David A Hayms. Shot in a deserted town renamed Slawter, the demon-themed movie is to be Hayms's masterpiece. But as strange incidents disrupt the set, Grubbs begins to wonder whether more than filming is afoot.


What did I think of it:
I had a bit of a rocky start with this series, but it's getting better each book.

Shan even managed to surprise me in this book. In the Cirque du Freak books I could see things coming from miles away, but here I actually was wrong about a few things that happened.

This is a fun, action-packed romp with misdirections, mayhem and demons.

I'll be picking up the next book soon.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun demonic read.


Buy from bookdepository

No comments: