Friday 5 April 2019

Spelled - Book Review by Voodoo Bride


Spelled (Toxic Bitchcraft #2)
by K.B. Everly


What is it about:

Christi Craft is the name, and being witchy is probably not as much of my game as I lead you to believe…

I thought my troubles were as bad as they could get. I was so wrong.

-I was hexed by my mother.
-I accidentally put an annoying, fae ghost named Button (okay, his name is Beauregard) into a woman’s body.
-Orrin, my sexy and not so ex Incubus lover, knows more about why my magic is so finicky than he’s letting on AND seems to be in cahoots with my mother about it all.
-And Milo, the ever sweet Warden Warlock, isn’t backing down now that we’ve slept together.

But things are about to get a lot more complicated when secrets start to unravel, lies continue to be told, and hearts are put to the test.

Life might be at least a little bit easier if Shakes would just stop talking...

**This is a REVERSE HAREM romance filled with laughs, lust, and a whole lot of foul language. I warned you in the last book, so you should know better by now.**


What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
I very much enjoyed the first book in this series, so had to get my hands on the second book.

And this book is just as much fun as the first. Christi is snarky, a bit dense, and attracts some major hotties! I had fun with her escapades, mistakes, and investigation into mysteries and more, while drooling over the harem of men trying to get her to take them seriously.

To the reader things are more clear than to Christi, and it was fun to see her trying to figure things out. There are some very smexy scenes between her and her guys, who grew in number in this book. Usually I'm not that into reverse harem, but here it's just so fun, and I can't wait to see where things go next.

All in all a fun and snarky read. Bring on the next book.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun Paranormal Reverse Harem read.


buy from Amazon

No comments: