Tuesday 9 April 2019

The SULLIVANS - Best Young Adult Fantasy

Today I bring you my nominations for Best Young Adult Fantasy!
I picked both modern Fantasy/Paranormal settings and classic Fantasy settings.



*Pawned by Laura Bickle

*The Archived by Victoria Schwab

*Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart

*Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton

*The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross

*Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder



Feel free to add your own nomination in the comments or to vote for one of my nominations.

You can also leave your nomination or vote for Best Zombie Book if you haven't done so yet:

Best Zombie Book Nomination:
- 100 Days in Deadland
- Deck Z
- Dread Nation
- Flesh
- Rot & Ruin
- Zom-B by Darren Shan *New!*

2 comments:

Roger Simmons said...

Pawned by Laura Bickle would get my vote.

miki said...

Poison study for me (§ the only one i've read ^^;;)