Wednesday 6 May 2020

Taken by the Cult - Book Review by Voodoo Bride


Taken by the Cult - Coming of Age: Episode 1
by Delilah Doe


What is it about:
I never asked to be in a cult. When my screw-up mother moved us into the Compound, nobody told me I wouldn’t see the outside world again. They didn’t even let me keep my name.

Now I’m Delilah Doe and I’ve learned not to argue. Obedience is easier.

Or, it was—until I came of age. Now my Sisters in the church, Adah and Leah, and I have been called to a special ceremony. They dressed us as brides in white - and though we always knew we’d be expected to marry and honor our husbands in the Temple Bed – we never could’ve imagined what they’d do to us


What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
After reading His Harlot I was in the mood for more Erotica. On my search for something new I came across this Paranormal BDSM erotica serial.

And it turned out to be just what I was in the mood for.

Be warned: No romance here. In this first episode we get to meet Delilah and learn about her life before and after joining the cult she's in. She is chosen with two others for a special ceremony and although things don't get too spicy in this episode, it's a delicious intro, promising lots of erotic yumminess to come.

You can bet I'll be reading the other episodes as well.

Why should you read it:
If you like (Paranormal) BDSM Erotica you'll enjoy this.


buy from amazon

No comments: