Tuesday 3 November 2020

Last Breath - Book Review

 

Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires #11)
by Rachel Caine

What is it about:
With her boss preoccupied researching the Founder Houses in Morganville, student Claire Danvers is left to her own devices when she learns that three vampires have vanished without a trace. She soon discovers that the last person seen with one of the missing vampires is someone new to town-a mysterious individual named Magnus. After an uneasy encounter with Morganville's latest resident, Claire is certain Magnus isn't merely human. But is he a vampire-or something else entirely?

What did I think of it:
This is a great addition to this series.

I was hooked from the start and even Shane didn't faze me. The things happening in this book are too tense and suspenseful to let his behavior distract me.

Myrnin has a really great role in this book and came close to breaking my heart. What a wonderful character. My love for him keeps growing.

There are some more viewpoints in this book besides Claire's viewpoint. It was interesting to see things from other people's perspective.

All in all this is one of the best books in this series so far, and you bet I'm picking up th next book asap.

Why should you read it:
Myrnin!!! Ehm, it's a wonderful YA Vampire read.



No comments: