Wednesday 1 December 2021

Eat the Rich #4 - Comic Book Review

 

Eat the Rich #4
by Sarah Gailey

What is it about:
Even as Joey struggles to make sense of everything she's seen, what role her beloved Astor has in it, and what it means for her relationship with him, Crestfall Bluffs is a flurry of activity preparing for the Thistleburn Unveiling Gala Party. When Joey intervenes in a situation she doesn't fully understand, it will bring everything to a head in the most unexpected way!

What did I think of it:
Things are getting absurd in this issue.

I liked the start, the story seemed to take a turn I was hoping for, but then things got weird... Maybe it's just me, and others might find it suspenseful or scary, but it felt almost like slapstick to me at times.

Still I'm curious how this all will end, so I'll get my trotters on the last issue for sure.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun horroresque comic


buy from amazon


No comments: