Monday 30 May 2022

Reading Update

 

I've been very slow in my reading lately, but I hope to get back in the groove soon. Here's a sneak peek at some of the books I'll be reading and reviewing as soon as I find the time.
Expect a teaser from one of these books tomorrow!

As for my challenges: I finished the Charley Davidson series in February, and have read 6 TBR Orphans so far this year. Three of them in March. So even with my slow reading and no Orphans read in May I'm on track.

Orphans read: 
The Trouble with Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones (in TBR since August 2018)
Summoned to the Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones (in TBR since January 2020)
End of Days by Susan Ee (in TBR since May 2015)
Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs (in TBR since March 2021)
Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine (in TBR since June 2017)
Symbiont by Myra Grant (in TBR since July 2019)

No comments: