Saturday 7 January 2023

Challenges Update and New Goals

2022 was a difficult year when it came to reading. Progress was slow and I only just made it to 100 books read. And as you have noticed: I didn't always manage to review what I read.

So how did my challenges go?

I finished the Charley Davidson series in February!

As for TBR Orphans

Orphans read: 

The Trouble with Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones (in TBR since August 2018)

Summoned to the Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones (in TBR since January 2020)

End of Days by Susan Ee (in TBR since May 2015)

Smoke Bitten by Patricia Briggs (in TBR since March 2021)

Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine (in TBR since June 2017)

Symbiont by Mira Grant (in TBR since July 2019)

Kingdom of Needle and Bone by Mira Grant (ebook, no clue where and when I got it)

The Tin Rose by Anne Renwick (ebook freebie I got a long time ago)

Bloodchild by Octavia E. Butler (in TBR since February 2020)

The Last Wolf by Maria Vale (in TBR since October 2019)

A Good Day for Chardonnay by Darynda Jones (in TBR since August 2021)

Furtive Dawn by Helen Harper (in TBR since Januaty 2021)

That's 12 orphans read in 2022!

So even though 2022 wasn't my best year, I did finish my challenges! Which brings me to the challenges for 2023.


Apart from trying to get back into regularly reading and reviewing I'll give myself two challenges:

1 - read at least 12 TBR Orphans.

2 - read the Alex Craft series by Kalayna Price

I already reread the first book of the Alex Craft series in December, so that gives me 6 books I need to read. 5 are already in my TBR, 2 of them Orphans from 2014.

Wish me luck!

And let me know about your challenges.


No comments: