I got tagged by Nina
Rules of the game:
1) Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
2) Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
(3) Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.)
4 Things That Are In My Handbag:
I do not have a handbag, but I'll name 4 things I always take with me
- a cellphone with camera
- a pen
- a notebook
- a book
4 Favourite Things In My Bedroom:
In the middle of a renovation so the bedroom is a bit empty at the moment, but these are a must:
- my green security blanket
- lots of books
- a purple desk lamp
- lots of books (yes, even more)
4 Things On My Desk:
- a computer
- lots of pens
- a scanner
4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet):
- Visit Highgate Cemetery in London
- Go to Paris
- Visit Egypt
- Write and publish a book about zombies
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment:
- Playing Plants vs Zombies
4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head:
I do not want to be reminded about those horrible songs that get stuck in my head so I'm listing songs I really like right now.
- Addicted by Blutengel
- How Soon Is Now by The Smiths
- I Don't Wanna Grow Up by Tom Waits
- Der Wachter by Tanzwut
4 Things You Don't Know About Me:
- I'm afraid of spiders
- I do not like books with menages in them
(ok, some of you may know that already)
- When not blogging I fight crime as Doctor Swineberg!!
(ok, that might be a lie)
- I'm bad at thinking up facts about me that people dont know yet
Anyone who thinks they can do this meme better than me can consider themselves tagged
Fun to know more about you! :) Write and publish a book about zombies, very cool!
Howdi McPig :D
Very cool to see that you love Plants VS Zombeeeeeeeeeeez. I was just about to click it on and start playing myself (I've only beat it like 9 billion times - except for the *endless* survival mode where I might be up to 17 flags, I dunno).
Points to ponder: Okay. What IF you went to Egypt, fell through one of those sneaky trapdoors in the colon of the Sphinx and it transported you all the way to Paris, where you met up with this uber handsome dude who wanted to take you home to meet (meat) his mother - who just happened to live in London's Highgate Cemetery cos she was a zombie. And then they both chained you to the recliner, hand fed you chocolate while forcing you to write their zombie memoirs?
Or not ... ;D
Make the handsome dude a pretty female pig and I'm in!!
My owner and Voodoo Bride would like the handsome dude though, so better make it two handsome dudes AND a pretty female pig to satify us all.
Having also been tagged by Nina, I thought I'd stop by and say hello. Being hand fed chocolate - my idea of heaven. Nice to meet you, I've enjoyed my visit.
Post a Comment