Wednesday 16 March 2016

Killers of the Dawn - Book Review


Killers of the Dawn (Cirque du Freak #9)
by Darren Shan


What is it about:
Outnumbered, outsmarted and desperate, the hunters are on the run, pursued by the vampaneze, the police, and an angry mob. With their enemies clamoring for blood, the vampires prepare for a deadly battle. Is this the end for Darren and his allies?

What did I think of it:
This book is very entertaining.

Darren and his friends are in big trouble and have to be resourceful to survive.

There's lots of action, deceit and revelations. Although I must say that the big reveal in this book is one that I saw coming since the first book. So maybe it's more confirmations than revelations.

But easy to see plot twist aside this is a cool read. Some other things happen that make me eager to find out what will happen next. Luckily I received the last three books in one omnibus from my friend Beanie, so I'll be reading the next book soon.

Why should you read it:
It's a fun vampire read.


buy the book from The Book Depository, free delivery

No comments: