As you might know both Voodoo Bride and me love the Katherine (Kitty) Katt books by Gini Koch.
And we're not alone in our love for these books and the characters in those books. So that's why Voodoo Bride teamed up with one of the sheep over at I Smell Sheep and hooked an interview with Kitty and two of her friends. (I wasn't invited to the interview as according to Voodoo Bride all I can ever do is talk about zombies during interviews.)
Ofcourse I decided to have a talk with those sheep and aliens myself as well and we came up with a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself:
While Voodoo Bride is over at I Smell Sheep I'm holding a related giveaway here!
I hear you asking:
What is there to win?
One lucky person will win a signed copy of one of Gini Koch's books!
(winner's choice. The book will be send by Gini herself)
But that's not all!
The winner will also win two Beastie-Poofs!
(send by me)
Beastie-Poofs are small alien creatures who are (distantly) related to alien creatures who appear in Alien in the Family.
(See the pictures for what these Beastie-Poofs look like. And no, the one looking like a pig isn't a Beastie-Poof, it's just me.)
I will also select a runner-up and this runner-up will also win two Beastie-Poofs!
Both winners will also get some extra stuff like cards, bookmarks and whatever else I run into and which seems like a good idea to send along with the Beastie-Poofs
So what do you have to do to enter this giveaway?
- Go over to I Smell Sheep for the interview (don't forget to give the girls some love) and when you get back here leave a comment in which you tell me what your favourite answer is in the Rapid Fire Round.
- Leave a way for me to contact you
- Last day to enter this giveaway is May 28th
- I will let the big bad random generator decide a winner and runner-up soon afterwards and anounce it here and I'll get in touch with both of them to let them know they won.
* No, you don't need to be a follower of my blog or I Smell Sheep, although we do appreciate people following us if they like our blog ofcourse.
* Neither do you have to twitter or otherwise spread the word, although this too is highly appreciated.
So run on over to the interview and learn all about Kitty and her zombies... ehm... friends.