Tuesday 3 May 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - Haunted by Your Touch


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Rafael lived in a castle surrounded by a moat, for Pete's sake. Even for a demon ruler that was piling on the creepiness.
(page 55, Haunted by Your Touch - Night's Darkest Embrace by Jeaniene Frost)


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely a fun teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-wrecker.html

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Fun! I like "piling on the creepiness."

Sally said...

Great teaser. I think I have this book in my stacks somewhere I will have to dig it out.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-17.html

Confuzzled Shannon said...

Nice sounds like a good story!

Catt said...

You had me at Jeaniene Frost!!! I don't think I even heard about this one, and I love her books! I'm heading to goodreads right away to put it on my list to read!!!

Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-willow-by-julia-hoban.html

Have a nice day!

Bex said...

Oh, I so want to read this one! I always thought it sounded really good and your teaser didn't change my mind. Is it worth picking up?

My TT can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Demented Wench said...

Hmmm...hot hunk on cover.

I hope it's a good book. :)