Tuesday 13 November 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - Ink

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


The pen was hot in my hand and I gripped it tighter, watching the pages of my notebook flutter in the wind, watching the snails leave glittering trails across the page...
Watching as they turned and came toward me, mouths full of sharp, jagged teeth I didn't know snails had, teeth that I hadn't drawn.
(page 39, Ink by Amanda Sun)*


*Taken from the Advance Uncorrected Proof, so text may be different from the final version that will release July 2013


1 comment:

Melliane said...

Oh what a beautiful cover! Love it!