Saturday 23 March 2019

Introducing: The SULLIVANS!


Award season is upon us with lots of books getting nominated, judged, etc...

And as always only few of my favorites appear on the lists. I grumbled a bit, but then I decided:

Why not have my own awards!

So the SULLIVANS was born.

And you can join the fun!

I will have my own award season in June!
I'll make an amazing award for one book I think really deserves ALL THE AWARDS! This award will be the SULLIVAN for Awesomest Book of Awesome!

But...
There are more books that deserve awards!

So these next few month I'll be nominating books for the SULLIVANS in different categories. Think: Best Zombie Book, Best YA Fantasy, Best Urban Fantasy, Most Awesome Sidekick, Total Cover Buy But Did Not Regret, Swooniest Romance, etc...

And here you guys can help!

Know a cool category for a SULLIVAN, or a book you think really deserves to be nominated for a cool award? Let me know! Either in the comments of one of my SULLIVANS posts or email me. I'll have some voting rounds if enough people are interested.

Lets give the books we love some extra love!


2 comments:

Jeffe Kennedy said...

yay! I'm so glad you're doing this :-)

Beanie Mouse said...

Well the best Zombie book is a toss up between Charlie Higson's series and Darren Shan's Zom-B books...... it'll be exciting to see who wins!!