Wednesday 10 August 2011

Archangel's Consort - Book Review

Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter #3) by Nalini Singh

What is it about:
An ancient and malevolent female immortal is rising in Manhattan to reclaim her son, the archangel Raphael. Only one thing stands in her way: Elena Deveraux, a vampire-hunter-and Raphael's lover.

What did I think of it:
In this story what happened took place more on a psychological level than that there was lots of action (ok, I'll be honest: there was frequent hot loving). Although I loved the story there were times I wanted to kick the characters to get them to do something besides worrying about what might happen. That annoyance aside this is just as wonderful a read as the previous two books. I'm in love with Singh's writingstyle and with her characters. I really hope she'll continue this series past book 4 (which I'm so going to get my trotters on soon) and that she'll give my favourite minor characters books of their own.

Why should you read it:
Angels AND vampires all in one series: what's not to love?! ;-)


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide


2 comments:

SusiSunshine said...

Love this series so much. And yes, I'm bad but I want more Raphael books. *cries*

Sullivan McPig said...

Raphael is cool I'll admit, but I'm ready for Illium's story or one of the other angels.