Thursday 4 August 2011

On McPig's Radar





These two ebooks just released this week and Voodoo Bride and me are so looking forward to reading them.

Check out: Wild & Steamy
This ebook has three stories of which 2 are must reads for me: one is set in the Iron Seas world by Meljean Brook and one is set in the Disillusionist world by Carolyn Crane!!

Check out: Feeding the Vampire
According to Voodoo bride no one should be able to resist reading post-apocalyptic, vampire erotica!

We picked up our copies of these ebooks today and are all set to read them. Make sure you get a copy as well!


5 comments:

Katie Dalton said...

Voodoo bride knows what I like!!!!

Demented Wench said...

"Feeding the Vampire" sounds interesting in a hot and steamy way.

Jeffe Kennedy said...

Ooh! I hope Voodoo Bride likes it!! You're too young to read it, Sullivan.

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Jeffe: I already suspected as much ;-)