Thursday 25 August 2011

Flip This Zombie - Book review


Flip this Zombie (Living with the Dead #2)
by Jesse Petersen


What is it about:
The Zombie Apocalypse has been good to Sarah and David. Their marriage is better than ever. They communicate well, share responsibilities, and now, they're starting a business. ZombieBusters-for all your zombie extermination needs.

There are lots of zombies and that means lots of customers...Except one of them doesn't want the zombies dead, he wants them alive and ready for experimentation. Mad scientists make for difficult clients and this time, Sarah and David might have bitten off more than they can chew.


What did I think of it:
Another fun story, full of zombie goodness!

This book did feel a bit more serious than the first book though. Don't get me wrong, it has plenty of funny moments and enough zombie mayhem to satisfy even me, but the overall feel was a bit more intense than I had thought it would be. Not that this is a negative thing, I really enjoyed the story and love Sarah and David even more after finishing this book (David is my favourite of the two I'll confess). And as with every good zombie book, there's only one truly negative point: I finished it much too soon! Now I'll have to try to get my trotters on the next book in this series as I'm addicted ;-)

Why should you read it:
Braiiiins.....


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

4 comments:

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

These books are soooo good! It is a bit more intense than the first one. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Bookish Brunette said...

I WICKED looooove this series!!! But you already know that... Lol ;)

titania86 said...

I liked this one better than the first. The expanded world view was pretty cool. David's my favorite too. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks girls!
I'm looking forward to reading the next book in this series.