Saturday 1 June 2013

TBR Orphans Challenge Update 5

A new month has arrived, so time to look back on May to see how I did on my TBR Orphans Challenge.


I reread some of Anne Bishop's Black Jewel books this months. Those have been on my shelves for over 3 months, but I don't think I can count those for this challenge as they're not orphans, but treasured children ;-)


I did give one poor orphan attention in May though:
I finally read Ann Aguirre's Shady Lady.
Don't ask me why I didn't pick up this book sooner, because it's just as awesome as Aguirre's other books. It might have to do with the fact I'm reading this series totally out of order and had already read the next book.

So I did succeed in reading one book that has been on my shelves for more than three months!

How about you? Read any books that were gathering dust and are you wondering why you didn't pick them up sooner?

3 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

sounds like shady lady was awesome!

Aurian said...

I do love rereading Anne Bishop!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Carrie: it was!
@Aurian: me as well. She writes so beautifully