Friday 3 July 2020

Living Underground - Book Review


Living Underground
by Josie Jaffrey


What is it about:
A very short story set on the London Underground.

What did I think of it:
After reading Killian's Dead I decided to give this short story a try as well.

Living Underground is an atmospheric and bittersweet story about a strange encounter in the London Underground late at night. Even with it just being 13 pages, Jaffrey manages to put so much in this story.

What I really like about her books, is that they're all part of the same world, even if they're in different series and set in different times within that world. The more books I read, the more I learn about this intriguing world.

This short story made me even more eager to read May Day I can tell you.

Why should you read it:
It's a perfect quick read.


buy from amazon

No comments: