Friday 15 October 2021

Shambling With the Stars - Quick Book Review

 

Shambling With the Stars (Living With the Dead #2.5)
by Jesse Petersen

What is it about:
Avery Andrews is her name and directing celebrity telethons after tragedies is her game. But the Northwestern Zombie Outbreak isn't your average tragedy... and once the infection spreads to the studio, Avery and her crew will have to worry about staying alive, not ratings.

What did I think of it:
I realized I never read this short story, back when I read the Living with the Dead series for the first time. 

I missed out! This is a really cool Zombie read.

It's short, but has it all: people transforming and biting others on live tv, mayhem, and lots and lots of zombies! 

I had a great time with it and might continue my reread of the series soon.

Why should you read it:
Zombie mayhem!


buy from amazon

No comments: