Monday 3 January 2022

How did I do in 2021

 


It's time to look back at my reading and my challenges of 2021.

These were my goals for 2021:

Finish the Charley Davidson series, and read at least 12 books that have been on my shelves for more than 3 months.

As for challenges I totally failed, unless I count rereads as Orphans, which I don't.

I read a total of 104 books. 9 of these were on my shelves for more than 3 months and never read before (oldest was there since October 2015).

 I did reread 17 books, so those were on my shelves for more than 3 months as well, but yeah... Not Orphaned books, but treasured Pearls who keep getting my attention. 

I didn't read any book in the Charley Davidson series, but I did read a book and a novella by Darynda Jones, both not connected to the Charley Davidson series though.

Once again I'll set myself the same two goals for the coming year:

Finish the Charley Davidson series, and read at least 12 books that have been on my shelves for more than 3 months.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2022 filled with good books!

No comments: