Tuesday 15 January 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - Lament

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



He pretended to be normal, and I pretended I believed him. I wanted to believe him. But I couldn't. What brand of abnormal, I wasn't sure yet. I just hoped it didn't involve axes, gags, and the trunk of a car.
(page 45, Lament by Maggie Stiefvater)


2 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

I've wanted to get this series for some time. I'm running out of reading time, but it sounds amazing. Thank you for the teaser!

Melliane said...

Oh I've read this one, it's a nice story.