Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Level 2

This book is actually making its way to me at the moment as I pre-ordered it and it was send early.

It might either be a really intriguing story set in the afterlife or yet another hopeless YA love triangle mess, but I'm hoping for the former of course.



Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles #1)
by Lenore Appelhans


'I pause to look around the hive - all the podlike chambers are lit up as the drones shoot up on memories ... I've wanted to get out of here before, but now the tight quarters start to choke me. There has to be more to death than this.'

Felicia Ward is dead. Trapped in a stark white afterlife limbo, she spends endless days replaying memories, of her family, friends, boyfriend ... and of the guy who broke her heart. The guy who has just broken into Level 2 to find her.

Felicia learns that a rebellion is brewing, and it seems she is the key. Suspended between heaven and earth, she must make a choice. Between two worlds, two lives and two loves.


Expected publication: January 15th 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
But already available in paperback at bookdepository



1 comment:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Hmm, I'm curious to see how all this would play out and blend together. There's a lot of pieces touched on in that synopsis. Hope you get and enjoy it.