Tuesday 24 December 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - Allegiant

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I was very excited about this book and preordered it long before its release. Then the internet exploded with hate and spoilers before I received my book. I must say that made me hesitant to pick it up, and that's the reason I'm only just now reading it. I'm still hoping it will be a winner for me.

And please: no spoilers in the comments. I'm in denial about my unwanted knowledge as long as I can.


I follow him into the hallway, my arms burning from where the chair hit me. II am faster than he is - I slam into his back and he hits the floor face-first, without bracing himself.
(page 78, Allegiant by Veronica Roth)


No comments: