Friday 6 September 2019

A Human Stain


A Human Stain
by Kelly Robson


What is it about:
A Human Stain by Kelly Robson is a disturbing horror novelette about a British expatriate at loose ends who is hired by her friend to temporarily care for his young, orphaned nephew in a remote castle-like structure in Germany.

What did I think of it:
I loved Gods, Monsters, and the Lucky Peach so I picked up this book to read more by Kelly Robson.

And this story is atmospheric and beautifully creepy!

It combines Gothic horror and Lovecraftian vibes in a story that gets more and more disturbing as you get further into it.

Robson manages to draw you in and won't let you go until the chilling conclusion.

You can be sure I'll reread this and that I'll keep an eye out for Robson's next release.

Why should you read it:
It's a deliciously creepy read.


buy from Amazon

No comments: