Wednesday 4 September 2019

Wanted by the Alpha - Book review by Voodoo Bride


Wanted by the Alpha (Knotted Omega 0.5)
by Laxmi Hariharan and Scarlette Brooke


What is it about:
She belongs to me...

Just a glimpse and I know she is MINE.

She isn't like any other omega I've ever met, I hadn’t anticipated this need for her.

I should have stayed away...

But there's a twisted, yearning, full of fear and anger inside me,

That insists that I claim her.

No one can stop me, from breaking her

From making her MINE...

No one... not even her.

*This is the prequel to the Knotted Omega Series. Dystopian romance with Mf Omegaverse flavor.


What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
With all the giveaways where you get signed up for a gazillion newsletters I can't even remember when and how I got signed up for the newletter from Laxmi Hariharan. But I was in the mood for something short and this prequel was free, so I decided to give it a change.

Maybe I should have tried another book instead of this prequel though. From what I now understand it's the prequel to a book where the hero and heroine will meet. They didn't in this book.

There are some steamy dreams that foretell what might happen when these two meet, but to be honest, I was in the mood for some romance, not for two horny people dreaming about each other. Add a story that didn't really grab me,and this book was a miss for me.

I might try another more complete book instead of this appetizer somewhere in the future.

Why should you read it:
It's Dystopian PNR I think.


buy from Amazon

No comments: