Monday 10 May 2021

Home: Habitat, Range, Niche, Territory - Quick Book Review (repost)

 


Home: Habitat, Range, Niche, Territory (The Murderbot Diaries #4.5)
by Martha Wells


What is it about:
A short story set in the Murderbot Diaries series from the viewpoint of Dr. Mensah.

What did I think of it:
When I heard there was going to be a Q&A with Martha Wells at Short Story Club, and that people who signed up for the Q&A would get the short story Home: Habitat, Range, Niche, Territory for free, you bet I immediately signed up.

And this is a great short story. It is from the viewpoint of Dr. Mensah and I loved seeing Murderbot through her eyes for once. As with all good short stories though, it was much too short in my opinion.

I greatly recommend fans of the Murderbot Diaries to read this story. It's now available to read here


No comments: