Tuesday 14 May 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - Wondrous Strange

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I received this book as a Random Act of Kindness. So far I'm enjoying the writing and I'm very curious about the story.


Intrigued, Sonny moved soundlessly through the dry leaves to crouch in the deep shadows of a yew tree. He watched through the branches of his hiding place as the girl moved restlessly, pacing to and fro in the little grassy square, one fingernail tapping on her front teeth.
(page 25, Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston)


2 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

oooh, i'm intrigued!!! i've wanted to read this for awhile.

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Ooo, that's good! I have this series on my shelf waiting for me to get to it. *sigh* I need to get to it. :) Thank you.