Monday 15 January 2018

Fresh Powder - Book Review by Voodoo Bride


Fresh Powder
by Susanne O'Leary


What is it about:
Lucy and Claire were best friends once, but after a huge row they haven't spoken in over 10 years. Living very different lives, imagine their shock when the find themselves thrown together again not only in the same ski resort in the French Alps, but in the same luxury chalet!

What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
In my ongoing quest to find fun Contemporary Romances I came across this book and decided to give it a try.

It was not what I hoped it would be, but still a nice read. I will confess I disliked about half the characters in this book, but I kept reading because I wanted to see the characters I did like, get their happily ever after.

As this book is from 2006 and the author has written more books since, I will investigate some of the newer books to see if those are closer to what I'm looking for.

Why should you read it:
It's a nice Contemporary Romance


Buy from Amazon

No comments: