Monday 29 January 2018

Hollywood Roommates - Book Review by Voodoo Bride


Hollywood Roommates: A Reverse Harem Romance
by Elizabeth Briggs


What is it about:
Three sexy actors. One curvy English teacher. An impossible rule just begging to be broken...

When my boyfriend dumps me, I need a new place to live, fast. Luckily my best friend offers me a solution: move in with her brother and his two roommates in his Malibu beach house. Sounds good, right?

Except my new roommates turn out to be three of the hottest actors in Hollywood. Each one is gorgeous, rich, and famous—and they’re all off-limits because there’s only one house rule: no sleeping together.

They could have any woman in the world, but to my surprise they each want me. Soon there’s a new rule: whatever I do with one guy, I do with all of them.

There’s no way this can end well, but how am I supposed to choose just one of my sexy-as-sin roommates?

Unless I don’t have to choose…


What did Voodoo Bride think of it:
I never heard of Reverse Harem before, but it did sound like a menage to me, which I usually am not a fan of. Still... this book was written by Elizabeth Briggs and I love her Contemporary Romance books. So I decided to give this book a try.

And this turned out to be a fun and sexy read!

Allie gets dumped and with the help of her best friend moves in with three gorgeous guys. The way they are described and how they act made that I could understand why Allie drools over all three of them. And once the first kiss happens things turn hot and steamy fast!

What I really liked was that there were some chapters written from the point of view of the guys. Usually I don't like menage type stories, because I feel like one (or more) of the characters is missing out. Seeing inside the heads of the guys took that feeling away, and made that I actually could enjoy this Reverse Harem story.

Next to some really delicious scenes with Allie and her guys there is a more serious storyline about if they can make their unconventional relationship work. I had to keep reading to see how this romance would end, and was left feeling satisfied.

All in all I very much enjoyed this book and I will most definitely get hold of the next book Briggs writes.

Why should you read it:
It's a delicious and sexy Reverse Harem Romance


Buy from Amazon
e-book releases February 8, 2018

No comments: