Tuesday 3 September 2013

TBR Orphans Challenge Update 8

In August we did very well on our TBR Orphans challenge.


I read two books that had been on my shelves for more than 3 months:
Ill Wind by Rachel Caine and Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong.

Ill Wind has only been in my TBR pile a little over 3 months, but Dime Store Magic has been in there since October 2011. I must say I can't understand why I didn't pick it up sooner, because it's a great read.

Voodoo Bride read one TBR Orphan:
Firelight by Kristen Callihan.

We just had Kristen drop by for an interview and this inspired Voodoo Bride to finally pick up Firelight which she got as a Christmas present from Melliane.


So that's three books!
Our best month so far.

How about you?
Found any forgotten treasure in your TBR pile lately?


3 comments:

Aurian said...

It really feels good to finally read an "old" book and enjoy it :) I try to read one book a month which has been on my shelves for over a year. You have seen my shelves, I have thousands to pick from ...

Unknown said...

I think you saw what my TBR looks like right now... LOL

<3,
-J

Sullivan McPig said...

Mine isn't as impressive as both of your tbr piles, but it still needs some shaving down ;-)