Tuesday 28 May 2019

Teaser Tuesdays - The Calculating Stars

I'm reading this as part of my attempts to read as much of the Hugo Nominations as I can manage. Just started on it, but I have high hopes.


Do you remember where you were when the Meteor hit?
I've never understood why people phrase it as a question, because of course you remember.

(page ? (somewhere right at the start of the book), The Calculating Stars by Mary Robinette Kowal)


buy from Amazon

---------

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: - Grab your current read - Open to a random page - Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you sh"are doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) - Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


No comments: