Wednesday 29 February 2012

RAK Round Up and signing up for March

And already Februari is coming to a close.

I pre-ordered a RAK for someone and received two RAKs myself:

Michelle send me Archangel's Blade.
An awesome book that I finished two days after having recieved it.

aLmYbNeNr send me Eat Slay Love.
Zombies!!!!
I'm probably reading this book when you read this post, so you'll get my thoughts about it soon.


Thanks Michelle and aLmYbNeNr!


And as I'm still enjoying myself very much with this RAK thing I will sign up again for March.

===================
RAK:

The RAK movement (=Random Acts of Kindness): it is an initiative organized by the Ladies at the Book Soulmates where everyone posts their whislists and then other people realize one (or more) wishes of a person. Meaning that they send some books to the lucky person they picked! Doesn't it sound fabulous?

Rules:

• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.

• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)

• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}

• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.

• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!

• Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.

Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

2 comments:

Mary @SweepingMe said...

Great RAK! Is that a happy hippo or pig? It's so cute!

Happy RAKing!

Mary

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks!
And I'm a pig and proud to be ;-)